Candy with Zoraida?

OSP

Hi to everybody! I was wondering if anybody has included Candy in a crew lead by Zoraida. The way I see her is that she synergizes with Iggy (double mood swing, sweets and sours with mood swing), with Zoraida's obey (walk towards the enemy model that you want to paralize and walk with sours) and with the voodoo doll (she can heal it and pass it mood swing).

I was thinking in a core crew like this:

- Zoraida (crystall ball, hex bag)

- Candy

- Iggy

- Nurse

- Mr. Graves

- 2x Terror tots/ Gupps

That's 39ss and 7 miniatures (plus the voodoo) and you still have 11ss to get one or two miniatures depending on the schemes (any idea?). Graves is there to provide some protection to other miniatures (also, he can be healed with Candy and the nurse) and some hitting power. 

Graves is also good for the bonus movement from show ya the door. I find Candy is good to with Zoraida for pretty much the reasons you've mentioned. Goody Basket rarely works for other models though, the range is too short and the paypayoff isn'ts great, so she mostly uses it to top up her own wounds when I run her.

I like to give Candy Fears Given Form and push her up to engage stuff with Obeys. That way she maintain her Manipulative and can drain a ton of cards from your opponent. It can also be nice to Bewitch some stuff that's engaged with her as well while you're at it. 

Iggy also has great synergy with the Voodoo Doll as well as Candy because of all the conditions he applies. I wouldn't worry too much about healing the doll though, it's seldom worth the ap investment, especially if you're sneaking extra damage through with burning or poison.

Edited by lusciousmccabe