Replacement Cards in Europe or UK

Púca

Hey Everyone,

I pulled out some of my original crews the other day, (Leveticus and Lilith) Seeing as my gaming group is finally playing Malifaux i'd like to start using something other than ten thunders. Is there any way of getting the new stat cards for my crews? I've been looking on old threads and now that Wyrd have taken down their PDFs and the wave 1 stat cards are out of print i'm having a bit of difficulty.

Cheers.

In France, you can check out Philibert. There's also Ludikbazar.

In England, you have Firestorm Games and Wayland Games.

Finally, in Spain, you have E-minis.

I'm sure that there are others, but those are the only I know.

Good luck!

Edit: you will find wave 1 and 2 arsenal decks in these shops. don't know which specific faction you are looking for, but pretty sure that between these 5 shops you will find what you are looking for. 

Edited by Babayagob
precision

If you want the actual cards, you'll need arsenal decks. There are two separate waves of arsenal deck, and one deck for each faction for each wave. This means you may need as many as 4 decks. I believe the arsenal decks are now out of print, though a lot of stores seem to still have them at the moment. I'm not sure which specific models are wave 1 or wave 2 I'm afraid.

If you're not so bothered about the actual cards, they are all printed in the books. The 2E Rulebook (not the small rule manual) has the wave 1 rules and Crossroads has wave 2.

As an additional note, Shifting Loyalties is considered wave 3 but contains no models from before 2E, so arsenal decks for wave 3 do not exist as they are largely unnecessary.

Yeah, I have looked into buying the arsenal decks but the wave ones are out of stock/ out of print. So as it is I'll need to buy 4 decks, two of which are unavailable. I sent a contact form into Wyrd and got this back.

Nathan Caroland (Wyrd)

Nov 11, 13:52

They'll be available in an alternative manner in the next month or so - announcements will be made on the site then.

Thanks!

Side note; Did Nathan Caroland actually send this? That would be pretty cool.

Nathan Car

• Like 2