Holiday Miniature Exchange 2015

N1ck

Wow! Great to hear about gifts arriving...if a little late!

I mailed my gift off mid-December and haven't heard from my giftee on whether it arrived. I sent him a PM last week but haven't heard anything!

I also didn't receive a gift, which is a little disappointing, and haven't heard from my gifter at all. I'm hoping N1ck is still around and checking his PMs and such to get me some closure! I don't necessarily need more Malifaux...but some idea of what happened would be really nice!

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been months and I'm a little annoyed but should probably put that annoyance down (something I'm not good at :)).

I didn't receive a gift. I sent a gift but didn't hear if it was received. The organizer of this event is MIA. The only saving grace is that I got in contact with the fellow who sent me a gift (or, tried to) so it isn't complete a communication black out.

Yeah, and I sent out 2 of the Breaching the Faux decks to my giftee, and I was super excited to hear about their excitement at these awesome decks. But nothing. :(

Furio: I didn't check. He hasn't responded to my PM (maybe he forgot or missed it, it was a month ago), but it doesn't matter as much now. There's nothing he can do now for me -- I have the contact information for the important people from my point of view, so he'd just be another well-wisher. :)