Hannah in an arcanists list

wadesauce

She's really expensive, so you better find a brutal combo if you bring her only to copy a spell once per turn. She opens up interesting options (e.g. copy Cassandra's Understudy to copy Colette's Prompt), but I don't think any of them would be worth the cost of 11 soulstones.

Well, I don't know, she brings more than just that. Apart from the copying spells, she brings a counterspell, suit ripping, a 3" melee, and and extra card per turn (with Arcane Reservoir that's a whopping 8/turn).

The negatives are the high cost and slow Wk, but I could see a place for her. Another Myranda's Hunting Call, another Captain's Airburst, another Performer's Siren's Call. I could even see the Wk penalty negated by copying a Coryphee's 14" Rg Dance Partner!

Well, I don't know, she brings more than just that.

Sure, much more. And Nether Flux is something that you can build a whole crew on. But the OP asked for good "Make A New Entry" synergies, and I wanted to point out that in my opinion it's a waste of SS to hire Hannah only to copy spells. Or hire models just because you want their spells copied by Hannah.