Shifting Loyalties Campaign, Milly's Tavern, Manchester, NH 11/3/2015

PeregrineFalcon

Malifaux Shifting Loyalties 8 Week Campaign

Milly's Tavern Back Banquet Area, 500 Commercial St. Manchester, NH 

• 8 Week Campaign, new weeks start on Tuesdays
  • Starts Nov. 3rd, 2015
  • Scored campaign; we'll track CP/TP/Diff/VP (hoping to have some sort of prizes for this but not sure yet)
  • Campaign 'break/vacation' where no campaign games occur Tues. Dec. 22nd - Mon. Jan. 4th to allow for people to do other stuff and because its Holiday season, feel free to play regular Malifaux games :)
  • Resume Campaign on Tues. Jan 5th 2016
  • We'll be using Nythera strongholds as bases (even after the Nythera ends)
  • Campaign will end with a two-week tournament using your final Arsenal as your pool of models for each round.
  • PRIZES: 1st Place & 'Best Attendance'

Questions/Concerns/Ideas Please Feel Free to post here! What faction will you be playing this time? :D

I'm declaring Neverborn for this campaign!

UPDATE: We are making this a regular campaign league. Every Tuesday I will announce two sets of strats/schemes that you can play. You can play one or both sets. You are encouraged to play two games of course. Game Soulstone sizes will also be recommended for each week.

Edited by PeregrineFalcon
prize info added
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I've beckoned the people's forum names I can remember who showed interest. We will be starting a NEW Shifting Loyalties this week (tomorrow). We will keep track of games played for seeding the tournament we will plan to do at the end of the campaign! So after games please make sure to message me here (or via email) with results (i.e. VP/TP/Diff/etc.).

I will be doing prizes, yes you heard that right. I will have prizes. Due to it being smaller I will be doing a prize for first place and a prize for 'best attendance'. Games are to be played at Milly's on Tuesday to count for best attendance, but otherwise if you miss a Tuesday feel free to make up a game somewhere else just know it won't count towards best attendance.

@Ten thunders guy @Winterscook @Hagisman @Pryokon @TruAskew

• Like 1

@Hagisman and @Winterscook please post your results from last week so I can start tracking everyones ranks.

@Pryokon and I had a tie scoring 7 points each.

There is a section at the bottom of you're campaign sheet for tracking this. You earn 3 Campaign Points (CP) for winning a campaign game, and 0 CP for losing, 1 CP for a tie. Max # of campaign games each week is going to be 2.

So for example Blake and I have the following CP/VP/DIFF (1/7/0)

Games can be played anywhere, but it is recommended you play them at Milly's. I'll be tracking who plays the most games at Milly's for a 'Best Attendance' Award at the end from the new Henchman goodies we have access to.

@Winterscook and I had a score 6 to 8. Winterscook won. Dashel and his retinue lost due to a Watcher being engaged from both sides by an Oxfordian Mage and a Blessed of December.

So I would have 0/6/-2 and Matt would have 3/8/+2

Damn it man! Tuesday is when Fallout 4 comes out, have you no soul?!?!

Here are current standings. Week 2 starts next Tuesday, Nov. 10th. 

P.S. You can play Fallout 4 Wednesday, just call out sick ;)

Forum Name# Tuesday GamesCPVPDIFF
Winterscook1382
PeregrineFalcon1170
Pryokon1170
Hagisman106-2
Ten thunders guy0000
TruAskew0000
Edited by PeregrineFalcon
Sorted by standings

We played again last night. Was a fun time, but we have decided to transition this to a regular league (i.e. not playing Shifting Loyalties). I will announce two sets of strats and schemes to play at the start of each week. 

Players are encouraged to play two games a week but not required. Players can play either (or both) of the strat/scheme sets I announce. Stay tuned for next weeks strat/schemes (will come out Tuesday mornings).

• Like 1

Week 3. Here are the games for this week. You don't have to play two, but if you do here are the options. Also, Game 2 will be Game 1 next week to make sure everyone gets a chance to play em. The schemes were randomly determined. Strats are in prep for Mali-fest.

• Game 1:
    • Extraction, Close Deployment
      • Distract
      • Protect Territory
      • Make them Suffer
      • Power Ritual
      • Line in Sand
  • Game 2:
    • Interference, Flank Deployment
      • Protect Territory
      • Bodyguard
      • Vendetta
      • Make them Suffer
      • Line in Sand

We're back at Milly's Tavern today. I'll be there at 3:30pm per usual. I have an X-Wing game planned for later in night, so looking forward to getting an early game in. Since we didn't see anyone play the 'Game 2' last week, I'm using that as Game 1 this week, and adding a new 'Game 2', recommendation.

• Game 1:
    • Interference, Flank Deployment
      • Protect Territory
      • Bodyguard
      • Vendetta
      • Make them Suffer
      • Line in Sand
  • Game 2:
    • Guard the Stash, Standard Deployment
      • Breakthrough
      • Entourage
      • Bodyguard
      • Spring the Trap
      • Line in Sand

• 3 weeks later...

See everyone tomorrow (Dec. 15th at Milly's). Here are the strats and schemes. I'll plan to be there around 3:30pm with terrain.

• Game 1:
    • Turf War, Standard Deployment
      • Breakthrough
      • Protect Territory
      • Vendetta
      • Power Ritual
      • Line in Sand
  • Game 2:
    • Reconnoiter, Flank Deployment
      • Assassinate
      • Protect Territory
      • Plant Evidence
      • Vendetta
      • Line in Sand

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Malifaux players, this Tuesday we resume games! Here are your strats and schemes.

• Game 1:
    • Squatter's Rights, Flank
      • Breakthrough
      • Bodyguard
      • Deliver a Message
      • Make them Suffer
      • Line in Sand
  • Game 2:
    • Stake a Claim, Standard
      • Assassinate
      • Protect Territory
      • Outflank
      • Vendetta

This will be the last week of this campaign. We will then have a tournament, stay tuned for the date on that.