October Promo

Tawg

Like I needed more excuses to want to buy Shenlong, I'll gladly take a chance to get the Promo Katanaka!

My only reason question is, new items are normally released later in the month (As far as I understand), and it mentions in the promo page that it may contain the new model.  If I were to ask a local store to order me the new Shenlong box, how sure could I be that it would be in the box?  I don't have any stores around me that order Wyrd regularly on their own, so typically if I ask them to order, it is implied that I will be the one purchasing said special order.  So while I love the idea of the promo, I would at least like to know if there were a way to make sure it was going to go through, or if I would be better off looking for a slightly further away store that may have higher volume of Malifaux business.

This is the first I've heard of an October promo, is it a bright colored/translucent Sniper in the Shenlong box? Is it the same Sniper as was included with orders from last Black Friday, or one of the two standard sculpts?

It's just a part of the site, I just have been checking it a lot lately.  It just changed today as far as I know.  It refers to it as a Special Edition sniper, which I believe was the one from last year.  It has the same art representing it at any rate, the one with the blade being drawn.  Certainly not any colored plastic version.

This is the first I've heard of an October promo, is it a bright colored/translucent Sniper in the Shenlong box? Is it the same Sniper as was included with orders from last Black Friday, or one of the two standard sculpts?

It's just a part of the site, I just have been checking it a lot lately.  It just changed today as far as I know.  It refers to it as a Special Edition sniper, which I believe was the one from last year.  It has the same art representing it at any rate, the one with the blade being drawn.  Certainly not any colored plastic version.

Yep, as far as I understand it is as Tawg says.