Jacks leading the band

Stany

Ok going to try something I'm going to the UKGT this year I have never played a tournament before im going there to have fun drink some beer play some games and hope to win at least one game. I'm going to take this crew nothing more nothing less!! Ok I've never played any of these guys before there being painted as we speak all themed up together so I'm asking for help on them playing together ideas on upgrades for what figs and how you think they could set up in schemes and strategy's 

Jack Daw

Malifaux child

Wrath

Sloth

Envy

Gluttony

Lust

Greed

Pride 

So I have two options on a master playing the 7 in a game with 2ss for upgrades or put the child in with them and Jack Daw with 5 band members and the child with 8ss for upgrades and ss pool and the option to change the crew around swoping band members in and out for what comes up!! Any help and ideas on running this lot is much appreciated guys as I said this is it for models good bad or just ugly it is what it is cheers guys

Agreed. Envy with The Creeping Terror is tops (and an autoinclude given the circumstances) and putting I Pay Better on another of the Seven is also workable, depending on who you want to take besides Envy. If you REALLY DON'T want to take Envy, I might put Creeping Terror on either Gluttony or Wrath (then proceeding to NOT give I Pay Better to Wrath for the sake of spreading assets around). You'll always be taking 5 C7's, so you'll never not be taking at least one of those three XD

Also, if you anticipate a master like Sonnia or the like, take Greed. Definitely take Greed if you suspect a SS-hungry master. Bring Gluttony if there's a ton of marker-centric schemes in your pool. Bring Sloth if you need to neuter opposing mobility (like against Neverborn). Take Pride if they have Arcanists or other card draw, and are not likely bringing Void Wretches (at least if they don't seem integral to the objectives). Lust is good for Turf War-esque objectives, where they need to hold a spot for a while. Envy is a heavy hitter who can focus without any problem and can hold that Creeping Terror upgrade best. Wrath is probably best in Reckoning, although he is a bit squishy.

On Malifaux Child: Keep it in your pool. You never know when Make Them Suffer is in the scheme pool (unless you already know in a preselected scheme pool).

~Lil Kalki

• Like 3

• 1 month later...