New player,what to get?

smurfORnto

Hi guys!

Me and my friend decided to both start guild! We are picking perdita and mcabe. From what we read, they are both 'competative' masters. We will also get through the breach pack, since we would like to convert some stuff for our crew, make em a bit unique. What are your recomendations about stuff we should convert that will be most usefull to us with those 2 masters? We were thinking about 1 austringer for each, 1 rifleman, 2 guild guards,what else?

Thanks!

Riflemen don't add much to Dita, though they aren't bad with McCabe. Austringers are very, very good. Guild Guards... are not as bad as they are sometimes made, but they wouldn't be the first choice either. Very good Guild models include Wardens, Hounds, Hunters, Abuela Ortega, Witchling Stalkers... maybe the Pathfinder, Witchling Handler, Death Marshals, Ryle.

• Like 1

What's the maybe on the Pathfinder? He's one of three  "summoners" and our only in faction model with from the shadows, except the traps. His gun is fantastic, and he's got defense 6.

Nino also has From the Shadows :)

All the suggestions provided are good.

If you want some big hitting power, a Peacekeeper might go well for Perdita (or anyone), adding in some melee power and Scheme marker shenanigans. I actually quite like my Executioner; Perdita and the Enslaved Nephilim can get him some extra movement, and McCabe can also boost him up and around the place without having to shell out for a Lead-Lined Coat, which sort-of makes him a lesser Peacekeeper for a similar price.

What's the maybe on the Pathfinder? He's one of three  "summoners" and our only in faction model with from the shadows, except the traps. His gun is fantastic, and he's got defense 6.

Pathfinder is good, just not that high on my priority list. The maybe is about getting him now.

which sort-of makes him a lesser Peacekeeper for a similar price.

Same price actually.

Edited by Dirial
  • Like 1