NOVA Open Experience

CanYaDigIT

So this weekend I had the pleasure to go to my first Con. The NOVA was a great experience. If you live close, or far, I would highly recommend coming out to this convention. NOVA had skilled players, as well as new guys just learning the game. The atmosphere was fun and competitive.

The T/Os were great. Both love to play and love the game and the community behind it. I played in every event and had fun doing it.

I got to meet the Wyrd staff and get a picture with Justin for some prizes.  I played a game against Mason and it was a very good game. It was great seeing the people who make the game out there playing it with the other people who enjoy the game.

Nova raised tons of money for charity, my wife had a great time in the painting classes, and great games were all around. If anyone is on the fence about going I would tell you to go in a heartbeat.

Wyrd has a great staff with a great mentality towards the game and towards the people who play, and NOVA makes great games happen.

• Like 4