Guildy's Malifaux Crew WIP And, y'know, stuffs

Guildenstern

• 3 months later...

Here's some bits I started working on finally - hopefully will actually make some progress now. This is for my swamp board. I have 6 pieces of 2x2 board to make it semi-modular (so far I can figure at least one other configuration besides the base).

Swamp_Terrain1.jpg

I did some cleaning up, and did some blending of edges, a few more cuts in sides. The right lower quadrant is going to have small hillocks - they'll be nests eventually. I have a small hill on the mid right (not started yet really). Three "islands" of land that I'm debating whether to put permanently down, or keep as a kind of free floating areas of earth. I built the upper left area up some, for some variation. The left hand is going to be mostly some forest. In case it's not obvious the mid area is going to all be the swamp.

Swamp_Terrain2.jpg

Swamp_Terrain3.jpg

Swamp_Terrain4.jpg

Swamp_Terrain6.jpg

Added rocks and sand! Also finished the basecoating (obviously). Next step is really waiting on the watered down PVA to dry and then I can start some washes and adding drybrushing as well as plants etc.

• Like 2