What else do I need?

Magos_Biologis

The Thunder box is a 1.5 plastic, so the cards will be out of date :(

What you will need is:

10T wave 1 arsenal deck OR the large rulebook which will have the stats for Misaki in it.

A fate deck, any of them will do.

Tape measure and some 30mm markers to use for scheme markers and corpse counters (around 10 is good)

Something to represent your soulstone cache. (counters, smarties, shots.......... :D )

Small rulebook if you did not go the large rulebook.

When you want to expand, you will probably want to choose in which faction you want to go into, either 10T or Outcast, and check out the PullmyFInger wikki

Welcome to Malifaux!

gallery_28343_480_921115.gif  

Edited by Carcosa

The Thunder box is a 1.5 plastic, so the cards will be out of date :(

What you will need is:

10T wave 1 arsenal deck OR the large rulebook which will have the stats for Misaki in it.

A fate deck, any of them will do.

Tape measure and some 30mm markers to use for scheme markers and corpse counters (around 10 is good)

Something to represent your soulstone cache. (counters, smarties, shots.......... :D )

Small rulebook if you did not go the large rulebook.

When you want to expand, you will probably want to choose in which faction you want to go into, either 10T or Outcast, and check out the PullmyFInger wikki

Welcome to Malifaux!

gallery_28343_480_921115.gif

M2e has been out about two years so should have the right cards by now.It would be pretty shady to be selling sets with defunct cards still and if that did happen I'd take it back and ask for the current edition set.

It should have a sticker on with M2e if an old box to show it has the current cards.

Edited by Vodkanought

M2e has been out about two years so should have the right cards by now.It would be pretty shady to be selling sets with defunct cards still and if that did happen I'd take it back and ask for the current edition set.

It should have a sticker on with M2e if an old box to show it has the current cards.

Depends on restock of the FLGS. I still got some 1.5 plastic stuff with the old cards. You are right he should look out for the sticker however.