Flat Land Games Wixom, Mi 9-15 Campaign Start

rancor709

Starting Tuesday September 15th 

@ Flat Land Games in Wixom Mi

28990 S Wixom Rd, Wixom Mi 48393
248-773-7854
We'll be launching a Campaign using the new shifting loyalties book. You'll need a 35 pt henchman lead crew to start and be ready for a campaign that will test your management as well as your fighting skills.

This campaign will run till  October 27th.
Edited by rancor709
adjusted end date
  • Like 1

Also how about this Nythera bit ?

Playing Campaign Games During The Event
If your group chooses to run a Campaign during this Event, use a modified version of the Campaign Rules
found in Shifting Loyalties. Running the Campaign is up to you and your group, but you must use a
version of the rules found in Shifting Loyalties (optional rules are up to you, except for the few
modifications listed here).
When playing a Campaign Game, the Weekly Event will be determined by the Wyrd Staff and posted
each week in the Event Discussion thread on the Wyrd Forums. This Weekly Event will be in effect for
every Campaign Game that week.
When playing a Campaign game as a part of the Event, determine an Attacker and Defender and select a
Territory to fight over exactly as described in the previous sections with the exception that if a player
loses (or ties) the game, that player still gains 0.5 LP for their Faction in that Territory. This represents
the Faction learning the terrain as they advance through the Campaign.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically the Nythera Bit of it I.e. the weekly event will be in effect for the league. As well you will determine attacker and defender as per the Nythera campaign rules.

We are doing Standard Shifting Loyalities in that you will have a Henchman leader to start. Hiriing Rules can be found in the shifiting loyalities book from Wyrd Miniatures. I will also have my copy their This coming week and throughout the campaign so if people haven't had a chance to purchase theirs yet they can still have access to the campaign rules.

You build your Arsenal and progress as per the shifting loyalities campaign rules.

Do you guys play on Tuesdays primarily?  I'm about 40 minutes away, but I wouldn't be able to do Tuesdays.  Just checking if the campaign weeks will be battle whenever you can, or if there is a standard day you guys meet up typically.  Or if Tuesday is just the first day of the campaign and it'll go from there.

Do you guys play on Tuesdays primarily?  I'm about 40 minutes away, but I wouldn't be able to do Tuesdays.  Just checking if the campaign weeks will be battle whenever you can, or if there is a standard day you guys meet up typically.  Or if Tuesday is just the first day of the campaign and it'll go from there.

Which direction you coming from? 

Which direction you coming from? 

North, I'm up in Grand Blanc.