Guslado Goes to Gen Con 2015: a Shared Adventure

Since Gen Con is my favorite time of year (seriously, I plan my year around this) and I know that not everyone can make it out the convention, I thought that I might do a series of blog posts to share my adventures with you all so that those who can't make it out can still get a little taste of the fun. I hope you all enjoy this:

Guslado Goes to Gen Con: Day 0

• Like 2

Two days of rest to chill out after gen con? Are you crazy? :P

The first thing I did when I got home after unpacking was run my ass off to hopefully counteract some of the portillo's, steak and shake, and hard rock I ate. ;)

Well, it was about 11pm local time when I got home, I unpacked, put up the Day 4 post, hit the hay around 1am, then got up around 6 to drag my zombie-like self to work. I did get myself back to the gym this morning before work. Definitely needed more of a mental break, trying out all of those new games is mentally exhausting!

35040673.jpg

Pic related?

It's because I played a game of When Darkness Comes Rattling that went really really really badly for us--three of the Winds fled due to maxed out shadows and the hero we flung into the snake only made it about a quarter of the way around before the world mercifully ended. Aaron witnessed our epic failure in progress and mocked us for it (as we deserved).