szendroib's gremlins

szendroib

EDIT: Gallery is gone with the new sites so the pictures won't work. Sorry, I will post the gremlins in a group picture probably after I have some new figures painted :). I can not close the topic, so it will stay in this condition for now :).

Hello, here is my painted gremlin crew. I also have the Somer crew (I mainly play him) but he is not painted yet. My painting is not on par with a lot of works on the forum but I have started with almost no experience and I managed to improve from figure to figure. There is still a long way to improve tho :).

I have seen a lot of dirty, gritty gremlin crews but I thought I will paint mine using bright colors to make some funny looking misfit type gremlin models.

I try to post them in painting order:

• Like 2

Thank you, you might be right about the bases they draw the sight a little too much, I guess now it will stay like this for them and the remaining gremlins for unitys sake. i do not want to accidentally mess up one of the models by slipping the brush during the repainting process :D.

Thanks, he is blue because if I remembered right Ten Thunders were running experiments on him in the fluff so I wanted him to be different, I always pictured him blue. Also he is a real one man army with Somer's leading, everyone fears him in our playgroup so he deserves to be differentiated :).