Wanting to buy old unpainted lady justice model.

Saduhem

Title says it all!

I stripped a lot of warmahordes but Malifaux minis seem much more delicate so I would love an unpainted one. I might agree to purchase a painted one in good conditions if anyone is will kng to part from the model. Please let me know!

I hope I'm not violating forum rules.

Hey there!  Are you looking for the original metal, alternate metal, or the plastic?

Both Wyrd's metals and plastics stand up to stripping just fine.  The metals you can strip with pretty much anything, the plastics with stuff that is typically safe for plastics such as Simple Green.  I've left Wyrd plastic in Simple Green for two weeks without any loss of detail.

Hey there!  Are you looking for the original metal, alternate metal, or the plastic?

Both Wyrd's metals and plastics stand up to stripping just fine.  The metals you can strip with pretty much anything, the plastics with stuff that is typically safe for plastics such as Simple Green.  I've left Wyrd plastic in Simple Green for two weeks without any loss of detail.

Agreed.  The only problem I have with stripping metals is that I have to re-glue everything.  And the plastic bases melt.  But if you can buy at the right price, replacing bases isn't that big of a deal.  I have better results when I let the models soak for a while (24-48 hours) use an old toothbrush to take off most of the paint, then soak for another 24-48 hours to really get the rest of the paint out of the recesses.  

I have gone well over a month in Simple Green with no problems.  

I'm glad that stripping isn't a problem!!

I am looking for this one:

malifaux_lady_justice-700x560.jpg

Will pay through paypal for it. I am currently trying to buy one from Australia (Even though I live in the US) but I haven't heard back from the seller yet.