And Cojo makes it fully painted crew #2!

Guslado

And with this angry, spiky gorilla I have my second fully painted crew box! I hope you all enjoy!

Which means it's time to apply for henchmanship! 2 Fully Painted crews and the will to do some legwork is all you need! :D

Great paintwork by the way, I love the big ice spike in his hand, it's a nice touch! 

• Like 1

Which means it's time to apply for henchmanship! 2 Fully Painted crews and the will to do some legwork is all you need! :D

Great paintwork by the way, I love the big ice spike in his hand, it's a nice touch! 

Already 3 or 4 Henchmen in my local community, so I think we're well supplied with those for the time being.

Glad you like the paintwork and ice spike  :lol:

The monkey looks great.... err... ape... I suppose I should say ape... but anyway. he looks good and all, but I think we need a group shot! XD

The link below the original post has several more pictures there (can't find a way to resize image when I post links to them on this forum). Anyway, found a couple minutes to save a smaller copy of the photo of the full crew.

clawandfang.jpg