Ophelia LaCroix upgrades and Young LaCroix

Kharetore

• 1 month later...

So this means that i can buy all 3 upgrades to Ophelia, have her cute lil' budies sitting within 2" and on three turns they can shoot the same jug rocket, reload, have the next one shooting the same, reload, have the 3rd one shooting the same, reload and having Ophelia Shooting it, reloading and shooting it again??

One fire and forget missile that can be used 5 times a turn?

... and somehow she is still single?

So this means that i can buy all 3 upgrades to Ophelia, have her cute lil' budies sitting within 2" and on three turns they can shoot the same jug rocket, reload, have the next one shooting the same, reload, have the 3rd one shooting the same, reload and having Ophelia Shooting it, reloading and shooting it again??

One fire and forget missile that can be used 5 times a turn?

... and somehow she is still single?

The last one is a mystery, for sure. The rest is legit, although you should check if you have the right upgrade cards, as there has been errata.

Also, her Rough Riders are the Schnitzel, so who needs rockets?

• Like 1

That's true. Her guns pack more punch for the buck. My point was that it could be used in that fashion.

I have recently browsed the cards for the kin, and couldnt find any mistake in this sequence of events.

were you thinking of something specific in the errata that prevents anyone from using the same upgrade twice in the same turn (even if discard, then re-attach)?

That's true. Her guns pack more punch for the buck. My point was that it could be used in that fashion.

I have recently browsed the cards for the kin, and couldnt find any mistake in this sequence of events.

were you thinking of something specific in the errata that prevents anyone from using the same upgrade twice in the same turn (even if discard, then re-attach)?

No, just general advice.

Is exactly what I was doing the last time I played her, chuck Lenny in the group too and :ram  bonus on all shots too! Ophelia drew red joker on damage and took out opposing master in one hit :D

Yep. She is pretty bonkers.