Where can I Kickstart something better than Vassal?

Ferossa

That's it. That's the question. I will give money to whoever makes it so I never have to use Vassal to play Malifaux again.

Things I'd like:

• crew selection style similar to the The Breach app (drop down menus that automatically calculate ss cost, mercenaries, crossover units, etc.)
  • selectable options for each model, complete with  :ranged  :melee  :pulse  :aura visually superimposed over the terrain when the ability was selected
  • partnership with Wyrd. I'd pay a nominal fee ($1-5) for crew boxes if it meant permission to use the official art, or maps of canonical places like the Star Theatre (I think the application/overlap with TtB is obvious here)
  • maps that highlight difficult terrain and cover
  • threat range when you hover over enemy models
  • multi-lingual options (side effect: dramatically expands potential player base)

In short, I would like it to play like any number of well-developed indie strategy games on Steam. If anyone thinks this would be a good idea or a fun thing to make, I will give you money.

Please don't make me use Vassal.