Hello to Wyrd Forums

Skullz

Hello all

Reading through Wyrd chronicles and also got my box set of "No Shelter Here". Love the models for Pandora and Candy, especially Candies art work.

Live in Bridgwater, UK. 

My previous gaming experience is 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, DnD, Traveller, Stargrunts II, Dust Battelfield, Inquisitor and Necromunda. 

Play mostly Dust Battlefield recently, and getting back in to Warhammer Fantasy. Running a Traveller Campaign as a Games Master too.

Love to encourage different systems and have had my eye on Malifaux for a few weeks and taken my first steps in to it.

Neverborn for me caught my eye, namely for one model at first being Candy. Just so Cute.

Would like to find players nearby to and still encourage the game in my local gaming group as well.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...

A henchman is a volenteer who is endorsed by Wyrd, and typically run demos and tournements.

I think Monkeykungfu on this forum is based in Bristol, and Psiecentologist is based in Weymouth. I don't think eitehr are henhcmen, but may be able to help with knowiing local people who p[lay and can teach you.

• 1 month later...