jakun/ama

izikial

I am shocked to see Hateful Darkblack not even mention Hanged... I heard TWPP where you said you hated them but you can't just leave them out like that ;)

With Lady and Hanged you have more than enough rabbits for your opponent to chase while you do stuff that is relevant.

Models like trappers, hanged, and lady are great just to suck up APs.

BTW And off topic but JD is amazing at spring the trap... with all that Finish the Job its easy mode - the crooked can do it itself like a champ.

TY Sezar. I don't play Ressers and was going off memory. I just picked up a Dead Justice crew to use as my proxy Jack Daw crew (Lady J = Lady Ligeia, Judge = Montressor, 3 Undead Death Marshals = Tormented. I plan to magnetize the 30mm bases so they can "clip" on to 40/50mm bases as needed for use) and plan to start running him in the near future. 

Damn you Wyrd. Now I need to buy McMourning box set (for nurses), Crooked Men, and Hanged. :P

• Like 2

I am shocked to see Hateful Darkblack not even mention Hanged... I heard TWPP where you said you hated them but you can't just leave them out like that ;)

Oh! I was just mentioning the models that were mentioned in the original post.

I've played The Hanged with Jack Daw and they're really good.

I only hate The Hanged when it's on the other side of the table. They're great when I'm playing them.