Seeking players in North Carolina and the Southeast

Mxbedlam

Hello all,

I'm a player at Cape Fear Games in Wilmington, NC. We have a very small community but I'm hoping to find some other players around the North Carolina and Southeastern US. I'd be interested in trying to get an event together at MACE in Charlotte, NC next year in November if we have enough players interested in traveling.

If you make it out to the Triangle, we have a few players in the Durham area. We have great space at Atomic Empire in Durham or can possibly grab a table or two at Game Theory in Raleigh or Gamer's Armory in Cary (both smaller). Just hit up me, Crouching Moose or Abraxus04 if you're in the neighbourhood & see what we can get together for y'all! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit further south of yall =/ If you get anything together maybe a little closer to Georgia, I might could come. By next November I might even have managed to get a crew sorted :)

I'm out in the Atlanta metro area, and I would love to travel to MACE next year. I can probably help out with terrain if that is needed.

as long as we can get child care sorted, we have no problem traveling for a tourney that's within reasonable distance.  and Durham is a nice area with loads of great restraurants if anyone wants to come here and spend a night or two :)

• 5 months later...

I live in Charlotte and I am trying to get the meta grown  out here, but it is a very tough thing to do due to 40k being quite an institution with gamers here.  I have piqued the interest of a LGS called Battleground Games ( a large stride in-of-itself) that has accommodated games on Monday nights. I have taught two people the game already and I am hoping for more to try it out when they see a LGS supporting the game.