Misaki and her soulstone cache

Pyrflamme

I apologise for the Threadromancy but I tried her out again tonight with only her 2ss and playing the discards as was suggested. Granted it was against Tara so I had an advantage in terms of him wanting to discard cards. So we had two games. The first I basically tabled my opponent Turn 2 (Misaki Assassinated Tara, Strongarm, and Nothing Beast) because my opponent hadn't faced her in a while and forgot that cards against her are crucial. The next game though took a lot more setup to get into a position where I could charge Misaki in and deal death. The Nothing Beast is scary for her as it circumvents Misdirection. I still managed to win 10 - 6 but only because I had a head start on Claim Markers. I still feel that with her + to Df and Crow she can deal a lot of death around both actively and passively. I also find that while she is likely to be killed, with the right positioning the doing so will cost quite a few wounds and Actions she is also a model that NEEDS to be killed or else so can give the rest of your crew a lot of freedom by engaging.

P.S. I did find myself saving high Crows and Cards in general in favour of launching the first big attack above spending them to save other models. So, I suppose that's the rub. I do feel comfortable with it as I field a biggish crew and one that has models that function fairly well on their lonesome. Misaki with Stalking Bisento and Misdirection, Fuhatsu with Recalled Training and Hidden Agenda, Samurai with Favour of Jigoku, Yamaziko (might switch her for a Sniper), 2 10T Brothers, and 2 Oiran.