Batrep. Lucius vs McMourning. 50 ss

bigbopper

Sad that Lucius didn't work out for you. I quite like him in Guild, but maybe the ranged game just works better for him?

I still quite like you format though. Some more pictures during the turn (not just the end) would make it even easier to follow, but I realize you play a game, not a video.

• Like 1

Sad that Lucius didn't work out for you. I quite like him in Guild, but maybe the ranged game just works better for him?

I still quite like you format though. Some more pictures during the turn (not just the end) would make it even easier to follow, but I realize you play a game, not a video.

Haven't given up on him, just taking a break. Sometimes stepping away gives me a fresh perspective. there is six other neverborn masters I want use.

I usually leave the pictures to end of turn to keep it simple for me and to minimise interruption to the game. Sometimes I take more, sometimes less. Sometimes I forget. You will never see fantastic production from me, I just want to share the game with others with the minimal effort needed :-)

• Like 1