Question for all you TT people :)

Shadowfane

Hello there!

After having started this game using the Neverborn, I'm looking to dip my toe into the shadowy world of the ten thunders as my next faction to try out, so I thought I'd start things off with a question:

If you were planning a 100SS pool for two Masters, one being Shenlong, and the other being either Lynch or Mei Feng, what would you lean towards? I can see a couple of synergies with each Master combination, but thought I'd ask people who've been playing with them for longer! :)

Is this in one game or a collection?

1 to 2 Ten Thunder Archers, you will have enough hand to hand that you will not want to worry about hitting them in CC.

Komainu, a nice fire giving construct.

Tengu and Ten Thunder Brothers make for nice scheme runners if you are not using Torakage.

Mettle Gamin....

Izamu the armor, no direct synergy but sometime you just need to beat face and he does that very well.

To add to the above The Lone Swordsman is pretty badass. I've had him cut down Izamu in one activation before... scary stuff!!

Katanaka Snipers are really good for putting out the hurt and can be great melee fighters in a pinch.

Toshiro is an insane Henchman capable of supporting any minion. 

Tannen and Graves are great in their own right if you decide to go with Lynch. 

Johan is a great merc and works well with just about anybody, his condition removal is a thing of beauty.

Is this in one game or a collection?

1 to 2 Ten Thunder Archers, you will have enough hand to hand that you will not want to worry about hitting them in CC.

Komainu, a nice fire giving construct.

Tengu and Ten Thunder Brothers make for nice scheme runners if you are not using Torakage.

Mettle Gamin....

Izamu the armor, no direct synergy but sometime you just need to beat face and he does that very well.

The aim behind saying 100SS is basically "Given the three Masters I will own are Mei Feng, Lynch and Shenlong, what would be the best additions after the crew boxes?"

I find that mt spending habits when it comes to models and gaming need to be tightly controlled, otherwise I tend to act like a 5 year old in a sweet shop :P