Malifaux New Zealand

We're are trying to promote Malifaux in Auckland and New Zealand as a whole as it doesn't appear to have caught on here yet.

I was unable to make it to the Nationals in Wellington so I don't know how that went but Battlecry in Auckland this year had a very small turn out.

What we've done is set up a facebook page specifically for Malifaux in New Zealand where players can advertise their demo games, organize regular or tournament play and obviously try to generate larger number for tournaments and the game as a whole.

Anyone from New Zealand who's keen on assisting with this should like the page and advertise their demo's etc.

• Like 3

Good initiative, not that I'm much of a Facebook Fiend.

We have a small regular crew in Wellington, we've had 8-10 people in the past couple of M2e tournaments (including Kung Faux Fighting at Call-to-Arms) and 8 in a league currently.

DevlinMudd on the forums here is the local Henchman and holds Breach Club every second Thursday, otherwise there are sporadic games at various local clubs.

Hobby Stop is our local Malifaux stockist. They move into a new premises soon, at which point we'll probably run a weekly Malifaux demo/gaming night.

Any new activities we'll make sure to add to the Facebook page.

• Like 1

Hi there,

So yeah, as Mr. Fever said we've got a small but solid crew in Wellington and have tournaments or leagues every few months. Some of us are hoping to make it up to BattleCry next year!

Great idea for the Facebook page, we'll get posting about our upcoming events as well as results from our more momentous games. :)

• Like 1

brucemanning used to be a Henchman down in Dunedin, but I believe the scene down there came and went before the Wellington group got going unfortunately.

A while ago I was in touch with a guy from the Hawke's Bay, not sure if he managed to get anything going. I'll point him in the direction of the Facebook page.