M2E Card Creator?

In Malifaux 1.5, Ratty had (well, still has) a fantastic website at http://malifaux.nezumi.me.uk/ that offered some resources for players, including templates, apps, card updates, etc. One of the items I would be interested in seeing again for the M2E card format is his "Card Creator: Photoshop Templates." I know it's always questionable when game resources can be player-generated instead of bought, but I think this can still be used innocently for a variety of game-improving applications:

• Personally, I'd use it to create "Dramatic Time" PC cards for combat-intensive sessions. I'm one of the FM's that like tying the skirmish rules/tabletop play in TtB when combat infrequently breaks out. Having the Character Sheet(s) slimmed down into a model card would really be appreciative to my players during these types of sessions.
  • Henchmen and/or Story Encounter TO's can use it to create unique characters or upgrades for their events. Imagine creating professional-looking printouts of your interpretation of Krampus, or modifying the Arcanist Decoy/Killswitch (did I get those right? I don't have my book handy) upgrades into randomly explosive candy for a Halloween encounter...

So, I guess I should ask, 1) does such a resource already exist, and if not, 2) am I the only one that would appreciate it?

Cheers!

I have in fact already made some, and am allowed to put them up for the express purposes of fan creations (such as for story encounters) and for porting TtB characters over to malifaux.

I'll try to have time to sort out where they are and upload them over the weekend