Video Tutorial: Leveticus

Hateful Darkblack

So, I uploaded an intro video tutorial for Leveticus! Hateful Darkblack's Intro to Leveticus.

This is a subset of what's in Leveticus Tactica: Burnt Offerings, but it's 12 minutes and gives the basics of how to play him or play against him.

Comments welcome! Here or there.

(I know I made a mistake and said Leveticus gets a plus to attack and defense from Channel when I meant attack and damage.)

• Like 6

I would like t o see a follow up vid if you ever got the time. It could talk about counter playing a bit more, luring anchors/waifs away from each other , waif hunting and other ways to kind of play around Levy's style or talking about how  to cope against a master that has so much damage potential and threat range. I try to tell people I play against both before and after games how to deal with Levy and they never follow the advice and just say Levy  op. 

• Like 2

I would like t o see a follow up vid if you ever got the time. It could talk about counter playing a bit more, luring anchors/waifs away from each other , waif hunting and other ways to kind of play around Levy's style or talking about how  to cope against a master that has so much damage potential and threat range. I try to tell people I play against both before and after games how to deal with Levy and they never follow the advice and just say Levy  op. 

I second this.  Leveticus is by far my favorite master to play with and I haven't pulled him out in over two months because everyone in my group thinks he is OP.  It would be awesome to have a video to direct them to on tactics to beat Levi.

I've played two games vs Levy ( with Pandora and Collodi) and didn't find him that difficult to play against. I viewed him and his crew as an "immovable object" and basically just concentrated on my strat/schemes, while only dealing with the crew models I absolutely had to to accomplish my goals.

Hey! I'm not planning on doing a followup. For future videos, if I do future videos, I plan to do intros to other models. For further counter-information I think the forums or the wiki are the right places to go.

• 1 month later...