Maloween-Nov 1st Sanctuary Gaming Centre

laceinit

Hey Mark here (last on the confirmed list) I'm on the facebook page too but I won't be coming in fancy dress. I only just found out about this yesterday and I already have a pumpkin shaped head to begin with :D 

If I draw a comedy moustache on my finger and hold it to my top lip would that count? :D

Looking forward to saturday now. Only played 4-5 games but I'm head down in the rulesbook from now til saturday :D

Hey Mark here (last on the confirmed list) I'm on the facebook page too but I won't be coming in fancy dress. I only just found out about this yesterday and I already have a pumpkin shaped head to begin with :D 

If I draw a comedy moustache on my finger and hold it to my top lip would that count? :D

Looking forward to saturday now. Only played 4-5 games but I'm head down in the rulesbook from now til saturday :D

I would suggest nipping to a super market to pick something up that is cheap and cheerful, if you have an old t-shirt and jeans you can cut up with some blood slats on it then that would count.

Gonna have a look in Asda for a set of toy guns, cowboy hat and a brown sheet to use as a poncho and come as Francois LaCroix then :D

Or a kneckerchief and a toy shotgun and go as Raphael...

I don't think I have  a hat big enough to pull off somer or a chest big enough to pull off the Ophellia look. I could always break out the moonshine.... but that would probably hamper any ability to actually play the game!

Apparently my Halloween Ale T-shirt didn't qualify me as the Brewnaster, so I played all 3 games at 45SS. My deck wasn't kind to me all day, but I enjoyed all 3 games, all against new opponents. Lots of people trying out crew lists for next weekend's GT, so I tried Sonnia in game 3 for her first M2E game. Hopefully this'll be the last outing for my Lady J crew who'll be being replaced afrer 5 years great service with a new plastic crew, and I'll also be retiring the (2012 Adepticon) fate deck.

Thanks to my opponents for 3 enjoyable and close games.

Congrats to Tim on getting 3rd place - long time since he got his last podium.