Maloween-Nov 1st Sanctuary Gaming Centre

laceinit

Get yourself down to Sanctuary for a fun day of Malifaux with a twist.

Maloween is a 1 day, 45 soul stone tournament that will be 3 rounds lasting 2 hours. If you attend this event in fancy dress you can up your soul stone pool to 50.

16 spaces for this event are available-first come, first serve.

Tickets are £15 with an all you can buffet included.

Rules pack:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiahs0umz81tpky/Maloween.pdf?dl=0 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1487546424837194/

Maloween, final results.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uqg06dhgnj59x6/Three%20Round%20Malifaux.html?dl=0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ranked also usually increases attendance. I'll also dress up (mainly because I like dressing up), but I'd probably waive 5 stones if I play against someone incognito.

Could you still send it to the rankings even if it isn't scored? (Rankings website: "You can also add your unranked events in so players can track them as well without them contributing to the rankings position. Again you can just send us your spreadsheet")

it has been discussed informally that those in costume would forgo the 5stone advantage (except in the case of Greg) however on the day local player may take a different view. Best to bring a sheet or night gown( for a very terrifying dreamer) just in case.

Rulespack says: Although models do not have to be painted they must be assembled. 

Also schemes are already determined and in said rulespack (so people like Mark can plan in advance):

Round 1

Deployment-Standard
Strategy-Turf War
Schemes-A line in the sand, Breakthrough, Plant Explosives , Power Ritual, Make them suffer

Round 2
Deployment-Flank
Strategy-Reconnoiter
Schemes-A line in the sand, Assassinate, Take prisoner, Bodyguard, Murder Protege

Round 3
Deployment-Corner
Strategy-Squatters Rights
Schemes-A line in the sand, Plant Evidence, Distract, Deliver a message, Frame for murder

Was there an agreement on how big the games were going to be? Sure I saw somewhere this was to be 50SS for all. That or I need to buy a white sheet to out over my head...

A sheet over the head would be a useful accessory for you in any tournament! Don't bother with any eye holes mind.

• Like 1