WWX Base Inserts?

Jonasty

I was curious if anyone has used any of the base inserts available from Wild West Exodus (http://www.wildwestexodus.com/wild-west-exodus-desert-base-insert-sprue-set-7-pack/).  Specifically whether these fit in regular Wyrd Malifaux bases.  I really like the desert set but the actual bases used for WWX are not typical looking ones and I'm worried the inserts won't fit right.

• Like 1

If I get an opportunity I will measure the bases.  I should be able to tell if the inserts will be able to fit by measuring the places the insert would go...

That'd be great!  Yeah I like the look of some of them but I can't afford to shell out the dough and then have them not fit.

• Like 1

Hey, so I already have a set of the WWX base inserts and I bought myself another set at Gencon just yesterday. :) 

Pulling them out, I can tell you that the 30mm inserts slot into the bases quite nicely, but the 40mm and 50mm inserts don't - you'd have to glue them to the top. 

• Like 1