Performer, Precious, and Final Act

Solicitor 6

Question

Here's a scenario that came up in a game I had last night.  I didn't see it at the moment so I couldn't ask my opponent about it, but started thinking about it when I ruminated over the game later.

Colette casted Prompt on a Performer and triggered Final Act.  At the end of the turn, Colette was very close to the Performer; possibly within 2 inches.

My question: When Final Act required the Performer to be sacrificed at the end of the Turn, would Precious have allowed Colette to get Reactivate (provided she was within range) and have one more activation before the turn finally ended?  Or does the "end of turn" sacrifice negate the Precious trigger? 

4 answers to this question

The performer would be scarified in the Upkeep step of the End Phase, as that's when you resolve End of Turn effects. So Colette would get Reactivate after the Activation Phase. Reactivate also expires during the Upkeep step. Normally the controller of models decide which order they do stuff that happens at the same time, so possibly Colette's controller could do all her conditions first, then sacrifice the Performer and give Colette reactivate for the next turn.

No. reactivate in this case is wasted.

1. Draw Phase: Shuffle Discard Piles,
Discard Cards, Draw Cards & Meet Hand Size
2. Initiative Phase: Flip for Initiative,
Use Soulstones, Determine First player
3. Activation Phase: Players Activate Models
4. End Phase: Upkeep, Earn Victory Points,
Check for Encounter End

you are already past the Activation phase of the turn you dont back track to it to activate.