Enter The Breach-If You DARE! 23rd August, Nottinghamshire

laceinit

Hello guys,

Sanctuary Gaming Centre based in Nottinghamshire is running a one day tournament, as the Malifaux community grows at a rapid pace here events will be a regular thing and we would like to attracted more players to hold ranked tournaments. We have a good amount of regular Malifaux players and some stunning battle boards to take on your opponents. Please like the Facebook page and keep an eye on the events calender. Also you can join our Sanctuary Gaming community page where you can arrange games and chat about the hobby.

Rules Pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xu7rgvbdifivphp/ENTER%20THE%20BREACH.docx

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sanctuary-Gaming-Centre/631242986915343

Community Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1418120525109605/?fref=ts

Hi couple of questions. First, the most improved award, how does that work? Second, from my reading of round 4 it's possible to score a max of 13 VP's, is this correct? And Lastly, is this event ranked or is that just something you want to do in the future?

Hi couple of questions. First, the most improved award, how does that work? Second, from my reading of round 4 it's possible to score a max of 13 VP's, is this correct? And Lastly, is this event ranked or is that just something you want to do in the future?

The most improved award will be given to the player who improved there position from a tournament call Beginners Luck which aims at new players getting into the system. The scores for round 4 is as follows, no more than 3 points can be scored from the objective in the middle of the board and no more than 4 from objectives in your opponents deployment zone, giving you a total of 7 points from objectives. I understand you need at least 16 players to be ranked event. Maybe I'm wrong but if not it will certainly be ranked.

The most improved award will be given to the player who improved there position from a tournament call Beginners Luck which aims at new players getting into the system. The scores for round 4 is as follows, no more than 3 points can be scored from the objective in the middle of the board and no more than 4 from objectives in your opponents deployment zone, giving you a total of 7 points from objectives. I understand you need at least 16 players to be ranked event. Maybe I'm wrong but if not it will certainly be ranked.

Ah, so if you weren't in Beginners luck you're excluded from that, fair enough.

So 7 from the objectives (strategy) and then 2 schemes as normal at 3 VP each for a max possible total of 13 VP rather than the normal 10 VP

Ah, so if you weren't in Beginners luck you're excluded from that, fair enough.

So 7 from the objectives (strategy) and then 2 schemes as normal at 3 VP each for a max possible total of 13 VP rather than the normal 10 VP

Yes I believe that is the case.