Couple of quick questions

vinush

Hi guys,

Just a couple of questions for those who have ran/played in the game.

1. Wounds are equal to 4 plus the toughness skill. Is that the Rank in the skill, or the AV of the skill? For example, a character has 3 ranks in toughness, but an AV of 5. Do they have 7 or 9 wounds?

2. Has anyone converted from Malifaux into TtB? For example, has anyone transferred ice gamin into the game? How did you do it? What did you do for initiative, etc?

Thanks in advance guys

Think there are some helpful tips for converting models into TtB. I used ice gamin once testing out a full on minis campaign. Not a lot of need to go into it, just come up with a number you think your players can handle. Unless you really want to break down the numbers.

The big thing is knowing how optimized your group is, and adjusting based on that. The book gives you static numbers to use; go higher the more High-combat group, go lower for lower. There are minor things to look at (use the minis game Manipulative over the TtB Manipulative for example), but really there's very little effort into translating one to the other.

• 1 month later...

Okay I'll use this post to ask a question about how cheating works, I more or less know how it works in the terms of changing a low value card to a higher value with a high value card from your cheat hand, however what if for instance I get a 10 of ram but want to trigger the talent Hobbling Attack which need a Crow card and I use a 2 of Crow from my cheat hand to trigger the effect, this wouldn't effect the value of the 10 of ram or does it?