Malifaux and assorted Miniatures

SinDrome

Thought, I'd start a new thread since I paint other models, other than malifaux, sometimes as well. Don't want to mislead people into thinking they are only going to see one type when it could be any random model lol. I like posting here, because honestly, I trust this community's opinion. That, and they are generally great people! :)

To start things out. Here is a model I am working on for a friend's son. He plays 40k, Sons of Medusa. So had to stick with that color scheme. The picture isn't great, but it should be ok.

d8ddd76a-65a6-4bb5-bd9b-a7565491df87_zps

It's a classic GW (or at least that's what I was told, I'd never seen it before either lol). Couldn't tell if it was pewter or full lead. My friend and his son have a nice mix of the new plastics, as well as classics (pewter and as far back as lead). He liked this one, and asked me to paint it. I happily obliged :lol:

• Like 1

Random "Pink Horror" (actually a Dark Legion Karnophage* thanks again for the info Akanous) I had lying around. I decided to finally paint him, while I wait for some paints to come in to finish my Justice crew. I usually tend to paint in darker or more drab colors, so it was fun to break away from that. He was painted quickly, but I like the way he turned out. I'd love to hear comments or suggestions.

b6eb008c-4968-4a6d-ba72-2c773dfdfceb_zps

5dfe1a7b-dfe6-4836-9ee9-4412120f6eab_zps

Edited by SinDrome

Not to derail anything, and that's a nicely painted Horror there, but the model is actually an old Dark Legion Karnophage from the game Warzone (which was just rebooted via Kickstarter as Warzone: Resurrection incidentally).  I've got a mess of those figures still sitting around waiting to be primed.

Thanks Akanous! No worries about derailing. I actually appreciate the info. I have so many random models I've picked up over time. Some given to me, some bought when they struck my fancy etc. That I have trouble remembering or keeping up with what they all are. I mistakenly assumed it was a horror, due to being mixed in and looking similar to others I have. Thanks for the info! I'll try to live through the shame of mislabeling him lol