M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Ten Thunders

OK, I'm taking a page out of TheRat's initiative to direct the Neverborn wiki process, though this is the Ten Thunders section.

Right now this is how things are.

Henchmen

Ototo (Finished - Razhem)
    Kang (Finished - Rythos42)
    Yamaziko (Finished - Razhem)
    Hungering Darkness (Jakob Lynch's totem) (Finished - Hateful Darkblack)
    Fuhatsu(Finished - Razhem)
    Sensei Yu(Finished - Rgarbonzo)
    Sidir Alchibal (Finished - Vaiuri)
    Toshiro The Daimyo(Finished - Razhem)

Ama no Zako(Finished - Hateful Darkblack)

Totems

Emberling (Mei Feng) (Finished - Rythos)
    Hungering Darkness (Jakob Lynch) (Finished - Hateful Darkblack)
    Luna (McCabe) (Finished - Vaiuri)
    Peasant (Shenlong) (Finished - Da Git)
    Shang (Misaki) (Finished - Razhem)
    Soul Porter (Yan Lo) (Finished - Razhem)

Kamaitachi (Finished - Da Git)

Enforcers

Chiaki The Niece(Finished - Razhem)
    Izamu The Armor (Finished - Razhem)
    Mr. Graves (Finished - Tjuk)
    Mr. Tannen (Finished - Tjuk)
    Samurai(Finished - Razhem)
    Yin The Penangalan (Finished - Razhem)

The Lone Swordsman (Finished - Da Git)

Minions

Torakage (Finished - Razhem)
    Rail Worker (Finished - Rythos)
    Fermented River Monk(Finished - Razhem)
    The Illuminated (Finished)
    Katanaka Sniper (Finished - Da Git)
    Komainu (Finished - Da Git)
    Dawn Serpent (Da Git)
    Ten Thunders Brother (Finished - Razhem)
    Thunder Archer (Finished)
    Monk of High River(Finished - Razhem)
    Monk of Low River (Finished)
    Oiran (Finished - Razhem - Entrepeninja added showgirls content)
    Wastrel (Vaiuri)
    Shadow Effigy  (Finished - Razhem)
    Tengu (Finished - Razhem)

Guild Pathfinder

Peons

Clockwork Trap

A lot of content is lacking, and some of what we doe have are a bit sparse (Rail Worker, Illuminated, Archer, Low River). So basically it is now when you come in and take dibs to work on one piece or another. Please write here what you want to do or send me a PM and I'll flag you as working on it. If more than one wants to work on something, please do respect the order of who is working at ti at a given moment, or get in contact with them to ask if it's stable enough for you to have a go at it.

Everything that is marked as finished can still warrant a second, third, fourth or whatever revision, so that it's marked as finished does not mean that more content can't be added to it and I would greatly appreciate it if people went in to see if something is missing and clean up punctuation and wording.

I already have dibs on Ototo and Oiran, I'd also like to mention that it may be wise to not go too in depth with the Samurai until their new upgrades become official and known since that changes how they play a LOT.

Also, we are choking on dual faction models, so do check the other factions threads if something you may want to work on has already been claimed on their side, though it may be worth commenting some aspects of them from a Ten Thunders point of view.

Also, please tell me if I forgot any models in the list.

OK, please come over if you have some spare time and lets fill it all up with content.

• Like 1

I think the Rail Worker page might be "Finished". I looked through it yesterday and changed a couple small things, but in the end felt that there wasn't much else to add. It's a fairly simple model - kinda tanky, kinda offensive and that's what you've got!

Not necessarily a "call", but Kang is next on my list of pages to take a look at.

Nice! Thanks for doing this! Can you add links to the correct pages for each post? That will make it easier for people to go there.

Nice! Thanks for doing this! Can you add links to the correct pages for each post? That will make it easier for people to go there.

I'll be adding the links later today hopefully. Also, you are signed up for the huggynator.

I think the Rail Worker page might be "Finished". I looked through it yesterday and changed a couple small things, but in the end felt that there wasn't much else to add. It's a fairly simple model - kinda tanky, kinda offensive and that's what you've got!

Not necessarily a "call", but Kang is next on my list of pages to take a look at.

Didn't really read it extensively just saw it a tad sparce in volume in case somebody felt more could be added, but if it does seems complete, not much else to say. Also, Kang is yours and no backsies :P

Hello!  All the Yan Lo and his little group have been done by me.  There's a Yan Lo Tactica in the Resser's section that you can use if you'd like. 

Thanks, I'll have a look at it and use it as a heavy base for Toshiro, Chiaki and Yin and then compare it to Izamu to see if holes need patching.

So, some pages are listed in both this thread and other Faction threads. Can you coordinate with the other ones for dual-faction minions?

I don't think it's too bad if multiple people work on the same page, but it's nice to make sure there's coverage.

Razhem wisely asked for that in the OP, but I will also try to have an eye on any Guild / TT overlap.

• Like 1

Tannen's done, and I'm up for the Beckoners now. 

Good one, though you really went on the deep end with the Servant of The 5 Dragons upgrade, since it doesn't increase his Ca in any way, only his Wp which shouldn't be a factor outside keeping him alive. Also, remember that the discard to remove scheme markers is at the start of the activation, so it needs some planning.

Also, you are using pre errata nexus of power with both Tannen and Graves, this is the wording in the Faq/Errata document

Nexus of Power: Change text of Nexus to: “Friendly models in a6 heal 1 damage after resolving an

Action in which they spent one or more Soulstones on something other than a damage prevention flip.”

Which is quite a bit different.

OK, read it a bit, just commenting that the Worker's Champion only buffs living models, so you should probably clear that up. As for the upgrade section, look at Yamaziko's page which lists all the ten thunder upgrades a henchman can take and you should have an easy time valuing what is useful and what not for Kang. I'd also suggest adding a description of what the arcanist generic upgrades actually do before going into how Kang can use them.

The tips and tactics section is a bit barren too, so try and think of model combos and interactions and upgrade combinations that can give some defined forms of play. For example, using Kang's taunt with the Df buff upgrade from arcanists to force attention on to him and try to get riposte's going for example or stuff like that.

Anyway, the rest seems golden and thanks a ton for your help.