2 levi things

izikial

1 has anyone tryed sue with him? He's living witch isn't the best for levi, but if he's camped out on a waif he can put out a lot of ranged damage, won't get scared of, can get hurt to draw a card if nothing is going on near him and he has 2 brilliant 0 actions, 1 to stop a caster sniping a waif, and one to stop melee beaters charging waifs.

2 what do people use for levi as objective runners, necro punks were an old staple, but I'm not a fan of the new edition rules for them

1. I haven't as yet because games are scarce right now.

But Sue is brilliant. I fell in love with him against Hungering Darkness, who was, until Sue, the bane of Levi.

2. Take another look at Nexropunks.

They are worth looking at.

Leap, hard to Kill, and Reattach equals shenanigans

I use Ashes and Dust and Rusty Alyce as my objective runners....  mostly A&D.  I don't like taking the smaller point models in a Levi list because of the in-built weakness of the Waifs/Anchors relationship.  Instead of taking two 5 stone 'Punks I'd rather one 10 stone Enforcer....  Its why I will usually only take one Scheme that revolves around movement with Levi and instead concentrate on the Interact (Distract/Cursed) or Kill (MakeThemSuffer/MurderProtege) Schemes when I play Levi.

Sue would not be a first, or really a second choice for me in a Levi crew, there are so many better options, IMO.  

I like Sue with Tara and the Viks and I think Daw, though I haven't tried it yet.

I get the whole big models for anchors thing, but levi has no chain activations to make a strong few chain together, and not enough small guys to try and out activate the enemy, also if you have small spread out strategy's like taking every quarter you will really struggle. or a strategy to activate loads of things will mean your few super strong models will be running around and not unleashing there death rays.

yh I didn't think sue would be god mode otherwise people would have said before, but I can see him preforming very will as a waif guard, im a big jack fan to and I can kind see him doing good there to as you speculate drool_bucket

I get the whole big models for anchors thing, but levi has no chain activations to make a strong few chain together, and not enough small guys to try and out activate the enemy, also if you have small spread out strategy's like taking every quarter you will really struggle. or a strategy to activate loads of things will mean your few super strong models will be running around and not unleashing there death rays.

Well, Levi can't be perfect!   The Waifs help, as do summoning Abominations from Scrap/enemies.  But you are right, I dont' like trying Reconnoiter against people with Levi.