M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Guild

Dirial

Those are both on me. Feel free to add. I'm a bit busy at the moment and will be on vacation the next 2 weeks. There is not that much movement in here at the moment (sadly), but a lot has been done already. Everyone should just feel free to add by now.

Those are both on me. Feel free to add. I'm a bit busy at the moment and will be on vacation the next 2 weeks. There is not that much movement in here at the moment (sadly), but a lot has been done already. Everyone should just feel free to add by now.

Cheers, I do not have access (Wiki- permission) to write at the page, but will try requesting it and then see if I can write a few meaningful words on the topic ;)

Ps. Have a nice vacation ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hello. I'm back, and thanks Thaarup, it was very nice.

All pages have some content now which is great, but there is still a lot to add. With Gencon on the horizon, I know we are all hyped and I for one can't really concentrate on the Wiki because of that. Still, if someone wants to contribute and get some recognition, I'll try to keep looking into this thread.

In that regard, I finished up the Hunter with some formatting.

Also, Thaarup, you wanted to add some tactics to Sonnia and Lady J? Please, please, enlighten me! If you don't want to add to the Wiki (or don't have permission), I can do that, too.

Well, hello. I'm back, and thanks Thaarup, it was very nice.

All pages have some content now which is great, but there is still a lot to add. With Gencon on the horizon, I know we are all hyped and I for one can't really concentrate on the Wiki because of that. Still, if someone wants to contribute and get some recognition, I'll try to keep looking into this thread.

In that regard, I finished up the Hunter with some formatting.

Also, Thaarup, you wanted to add some tactics to Sonnia and Lady J? Please, please, enlighten me! If you don't want to add to the Wiki (or don't have permission), I can do that, too.

Cheers, and welcome back ;)

I have been having a bit of a busy time lately, but will try to add a few things before the end of this week.

Cheers, and welcome back ;)

I have been having a bit of a busy time lately, but will try to add a few things before the end of this week.

I'm all giddy with anticipation. I hope to learn some new tricks!

Had a stab at the Exorcist, but I should think there's plenty I've missed - feedback welcome as always!

It's a good article. I added some things, but mainly I cut out Vengeance Bullet. As an Enforcer, the Exorcist can't get it. We still need some tipps for oppoenents, but I have never faced him myself. Apart from "Be careful if you have Undead or Spirits!" I don't have much to say...