M2E PullMyFinger Wiki - Guild

Dirial

Thanks a lot for your troubles. If you want to add a short blurb about the Exorcist, please do (in Tactics & Tips, most likely, or Building a Crew).

EDIT:

Samael Hopkins done. I'm running out of models I play with some regularity. Might have to start Theoryfauxing. Or painting my McCabe crew and start testing that. :D

Edited by Dirial

I still haven't gotten around to starting Sidir or the Wastrels, but I would be Theoryfauxing anyway! Still, better that than a blank page :-) I should have some time over the weekend to get something written (famous last words! ).

I've cleaned up the formatting, added links, and set it to Done.

Thanks for your work!

Brilliant you are more than welcome. Thank you for the extra effort to put it up to standard. Need to recheck the list of whatever is left to see it I can tackle any other models 

I STILL haven't gotten around to Sidir or the Wastrels - the painting madness has gripped me.  I will try to get something done this weekend as long as I'm not kidnapped by the parents and forced into gardening... <wish for rain>

I'll confirm that I did the Guild Austringer, the Guild Rifleman, Captain Dashel, and now the Warden.

Thank you for your awesome work. I've credited you appropriately (I hope). Dashel still needs a little work but the other three look really good.

I've finally gotten around to Sidir's entry.  If someone could proof-read and add the things I've missed that would be great!

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/M2E+Sidir+Alchibal

I'll mark him as done on the Ten Thunders section, though I might edit him a bit to add more Ten Thunders interactions.

Any chance you may be interested in doing Luna or wrastlers? I have no experience with the first and I'm still unable to understand wrastlers and I'm hoping guild players can cover those holes.

Please do add more, I did a bit of a self edit late last night to try and dial back the Guild slant, but I'm certain it will be missing 10T info.

I can take a look at Luna and the Wastrels, but can't commit to a time line ;-)

• Like 1

Please do add more, I did a bit of a self edit late last night to try and dial back the Guild slant, but I'm certain it will be missing 10T info.

I can take a look at Luna and the Wastrels, but can't commit to a time line ;-)

I'll put you on the list!

Can someone give the name of the upgrades that provide armour +1 and the one that allows you to place a scheme marker when you die. Also can someone point me the name of the McMourning ability to push and take an interact action for poison +2? I need these so I can finish the Pale Rider and forgot to check on the book yesterday. Once I have that I will give it a final edit and that should be the Pale Rider done. 

Cheers Dirial I can call it done on my part. It needs editing and for some reason I seem to be unable to understand how to place the picture in a sensible position. If someone can have a look at him and do the normal editing and typos I would greatly appreciate. 

Will try and work on the models that haven't been touched yet like the Mechanical attendant, Purifying flame and Clockwork trap but as usual this is probably going to take a week or two before them being finished so if anyone wants to claim them first please go ahead and I will add my thoughts on them after that, after all that is the purpose of the wiki 

• 2 weeks later...