Figure Painter Magazine issue 13 - out now

Demonn Agram

FPM issue 13 is ready for download.

It can be purchased here .

Iss013_prod_01-500x500.jpg

Figure Painter Magazine issue 13;

our birthday issue and we have something pretty special to celebrate this – a superb insight interview with one of my all-time favourite sculptors and painters Alfonso Giraldes. That’s not all – Alfonso has also written us an amazing tutorial about how he painted the subject of our cover, the Abyssal Warlord for scale 75! Considering this is our birthday issue, we haven’t stopped there. Polish paint studio Awaken Realms have also written us a tutorial on how they painted their recent piece “Lord of Change”.

We also have all of our usual articles, including a great “What’s on the Market” and reviews of miniatures from Sergeant BlackArt, Draconia and Romain Van den Bogaert’s as well as Hangar 18 Miniatures photo backdrops and Minitaire Paints from Badger Air-Brush Co. where 2 people will also have the chance of winning a set of 12 paints.

This is not all, as of now, if you missed the first 12 issues, you can get them in one bundle that'll set you back only 10 GBP... LINK

Issues1-12-500x500.jpg

• Like 1

There should be a mailing list and all the people who download should be on that mailinglist. Check the email with which you applied for download..

Are these suitable for novices or should I get some experience before I buy 'em?

THere are tutorials for painters of every stage experience...

We do have a newletter which goes out once or twice a month, if you're not getting it then check your email address on your FPM account. Some people opt out of receiving the newsletter, but we use it sparingly because I hate spam mail as much as everyone else and the last thing I want to do it add to it.

As far as the tutorials go, Like Demonn said, we have lots of tutorials for all levels of painters. One of the thing I have been trying to get over to our readers is that you might not be interested in a certain miniature that is the subject of a tutorial, but you might learn something from it that can be used on your own miniatures, so I think they're all worth a read (or I wouldn't publish them...simple!)

Are these suitable for novices or should I get some experience before I buy 'em?

There should be a mailing list and all the people who download should be on that mailinglist. Check the email with which you applied for download..

THere are tutorials for painters of every stage experience...

Thanks for the info---I was wondering about these a couple of weeks ago.   Hopefully the deal lasts until I get my next paycheck in a week or so--I seem to have accidentally purchased large quantities of paint and basing supplies running short of hobby money for a few days.  But now that I have figures and paints, I really suppose I should figure out what to do with them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info---I was wondering about these a couple of weeks ago.   Hopefully the deal lasts until I get my next paycheck in a week or so--I seem to have accidentally purchased large quantities of paint and basing supplies running short of hobby money for a few days.  But now that I have figures and paints, I really suppose I should figure out what to do with them.

let us know what you think of the mag :)