Lazarus

bertmac

• 11 months later...

still not sure wheter to start with a malifaux crew or not.

but i kinda like some figures a lot. lazaraus for example ..

i did some reading and research but still dont see trough the details and stuff

generally

are there only some good coices to make cuz of well working synergies(min/maxing alike)

or am i able to be successfull with some "different builts"? 

some mentioned ramos here ..

how could a good working constructed based crew look like,

with lazaruzs inbetween ?

interessted in metal gamins also

might mei feng also be an option?

A "good" crew is a crew that is perfectly suited to the schemes and strategy at hand. In Malifaux you don't turn up with a pre-made list. You declare your faction, determine objectives then build a crew to suit said objectives. 

However if you wanted to include Lazarus into a Ramos crew then this would be a good start, I'll also throw in the Metal Gamin who are solid all round models. 

Ramos
 +Arcane Reservoir [2]

Brass Arachnid [4]
Lazarus [11]
Metal Gamin [4]
Metal Gamin [4]

This leaves 25ss to play around with to add any additional models and upgrades to suit the schemes or strategy. Mei Feng and Ramos have some great cross over with their models as well so owning both certainly wont hinder you. Both excell with lots of constructs but don't think you a limited to constructs because they tend to favor them. There are literally hundreds of combo's a synergies within Malifaux that can be exploited for various benefits in various situations. Whilst synergy is great sometimes variety is better. The game is so well balanced there isn't really a bad choice in terms of models or masters.

This leaves 25ss to play around with to add any additional models and upgrades to suit the schemes or strategy. Mei Feng and Ramos have some great cross over with their models as well so owning both certainly wont hinder you. Both excell with lots of constructs but don't think you a limited to constructs because they tend to favor them. There are literally hundreds of combo's a synergies within Malifaux that can be exploited for various benefits in various situations. Whilst synergy is great sometimes variety is better. The game is so well balanced there isn't really a bad choice in terms of models or masters.

thanks. i guess i ll give ramos a try ..

tend to be very particular which (malifaux)character kinda suits my own biases ^^

so i gonna arrange my repertoire rather slow and carefull

but cant be wrong with lazarus on that score

the reduced price n the local store is quite convncing too