missing pieces?

Kotep

I opened a Rasputina box and found 2x Rasputina and 0 Ice Gamin.  

I sent customer service a note using a "contact us" link I found somewhere on this site.  

Next day I got an email with a link  in it--no message, just a link.  After I ranted at the link sender about sending links with no messages, I followed the link to a missing parts report form.  

Took some photos, after ranting about not wanting a photobucket account, and linked them to the report (required) using my dropbox account--had no idea I could link photos out of dropbox.  

A few days later I had a sprue with gamins on in--plastic, not metal, but I figure that any spare metal figures should be long gone by now so I did not rant at anyone.

Clearly I expected a bit more instruction with the initial contact, and not knowing that I already had a means of linking photos caused me some issues.  On the other hand the replacement Gamin were at my door sooner than I had hoped for.  

Try contacting customer support.

• 4 months later...

Well I just grabbed some gremlins the other day and gremlin 1 was missing, and gremlin 4 was missing feet.

Raised form for missing models, pictures, detailed description etc and finally I have today received a package from wyrd. 

Opened to find the following:

- 2 x feet for gremlin 4 

- 1 x gremlin 4 left foot..... 

Now all I need is the rest of the missing Gremlin 1...

To say i'm angry would be a lie; I'm just deeply disappointed... *shakes head sadly*

Couldn't they just send me a box of gremlins to replace the two unable to be made to avoid such a cock-up? Whatever happened to this fabled American customer service :D

I lost Vanessa's hand during construction, sent in an email enquiring on if there was a way to order spare parts and that i was willing to pay for the part. I heard nothing back and within 2 weeks an envelope arrived containing the hand & arm pieces.

I'm not complaining about the service; it was great, but a little more communication would have nice