Iggy with Hamelin?

Grim

I have used him a good number of times, as I use to play Hamelin with a Crew full of Lost children,a theme I just to love to play... But, lately I just field him on very "snacks and giggles" games. His performance has always felt poor to me, specially offensively.

He looks to have great sinergy with Candy more than anyone else, but I could never make their tándem work. Of course, it could be me, so I will keep fielding him from time to time... At least he is not expensive at 5 stones.

He looks to have great sinergy with Candy more than anyone else, but I could never make their tándem work. Of course, it could be me, so I will keep fielding him from time to time... At least he is not expensive at 5 stones.

The two of them make a half-decent Pandora together, and can in the right situation pack a punch. Between Iggy's incite and throw a fit, he can enhance Candy's abilities in a variety of ways, in addition to reduce damage put on her through martyr. Candy can then return the favor by healing Iggy. They are quite a difficult pairing to use, but it can definitely work! 

He provides some ranged attack, which is nice for Neverborn who lack it, but doesn't do much for Outcast who have gunslingers that are just as good.

He can debuff Wp, but has no Wp attacks himself. Still, this can help Hamelin a lot.

His melee attack is kind of mediocre (it gives 2-3 Burning), and he doesn't have any movement tricks. (His 1.5 version had amazing movement tricks.)

He can do some activation Control with Incite.

He's got more defensive burning, which is nice.

He protects Woes, which helps with Candy but not much else.

He mostly just gives out a lot of Burning, which for a Hamelin Crew pretty much just means damage that happens late.