McCabe card set

pxsaber

Hello,

As i recently ordered McCabes Relic Hunters box i was looking for the stat n upgrade cards for mccabe.

I found out that the box wont contain cards at all or is shipped with old first edition cards.

So am i right that the downloadable pdf contains the right E2 card set?

So theres on thing that bugs me... The pdf (high rez) doesnt contain any character pics, just black silhouettes. As im a graphic designer i will try to fill those frames with the actual character pictures (some wastrels are in the rulebook, mccabe is on the packshot, i still miss luna and sidir)

If iam successful in finding and replacing those pics, i would offer them as a download, if it doesnt affect any copyrights by Wyrd.

Any suggestions where to find those pics or someone got the old cards as scan? (My box hasnt arrived yet)

Again, i hope i dont hurt any official copyrights etc.

Greetings,

Saber

You are correct, just download the PDF that has the cards, you want the ten thunders section as McCabe is technically a Ten Thunders master.  A quick google search should give you the picture you need.  In any case I think the wave 2 boxes should come out this summer I think.

Thx for your advice. Iam aware of the statcards pdf. My point is that they are missing actual character pictures as all releaseed cards have. So im looking for pictures of every model inside the box to create cards to print myself looking like actual cards and not cards with blacked out faces

The "real" cards will be released with the pictures instead of the "shadow man" in the form of arsenal decks 6-8 bucks per Wave 2 Faction deck, presumably this summer, so if you can make do in the meantime, it's probably easier to wait than tuning photoshop through its paces.

So the whole reason we have the temp cards is that the artwork for the new McCabe and all the wave 2 masters wasnt all done yet. Once it is done im assuming somewhere around one of the big gaming conventions this summer or fall (its what they did with wave 1).

Once they have the artwork done we will get shiny new cards for each faction.