Omaha, NE newbie

Loveless

Good afternoon, Wyrdos

Given that I'm finally getting around to painting some Malifaux stuff, I figured I should probably play a bit.  Moved down to the Omaha area going on 6 months ago and have been doing a variety of gaming things, mostly at my place or a friend's. 

I know the Dragon's Lair on Blondo has Saturday Malifaux, I think, so I'll have to drop by when I get a crew painted up to start.  I'm working on a Lynch crew currently, but I've also got Misaki and Tara (as well as translucent Pandora and Tara that I'll probably sell as I'm going to end up being annoyed at how the material clashes with everything else in the crews XD).

I'm pretty much interested in all sorts of the factions - though I'd probably put Neverborn and Outcasts at the top of the heap.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get some decent threads and posts up at some point - just wanted to say hi!

Welcome to the world of malifaux! I am the henchmen in the Omaha, Ne area and we do in fact run malifaux at the Dragon's Lair. It is every Saturday, from 10am until 4pm. In May we will be starting a paint in play and you are than free to join up. We will be doing open games this Saturday, if you want to pop in  and meet the group. Message me here if you like, or you can find me on the Wyrd Place on facebook, or on our very own local wyrd forums, Fuaxmaha.

Hey, thanks Zombie! I sent you a message!

And thanks to the rest of you, too.  I'm sure I'll find buyers quickly enough - of course, I built them before I made my decision that their lack of matching was going to annoy me :P  But hey, less gluing for their eventual new owners.