Feeling Lucky

I have to say, that for me I have realized how lucky I am about coming into the game after M2E.

I have seen a lot of people having issues with the new rules and the changes in their beloved casters.

For me this has never been a problem because, I have only known what is new and I have fallen in love with casters, that will most likely stay the same for quite a while.

I do understand the frustration.

I played Warmachine in 1st edition, now it seems very different to me.

All I can say is,

I feel lucky, and I understand people's frustration with a new game.

Don't know why I posted this, but I thought it should be said.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Pretty cool. Glad you're enjoying M2E so much that you feel lucky. I've been playing a long time, and I went through my frustrations during the revamping.....but I also feel quite lucky. I'm loving M2E...I think it's so much better than first edition and I feel lucky to have been a part of the change that is now giving me so much fun.

• Like 2

Pretty cool. Glad you're enjoying M2E so much that you feel lucky. I've been playing a long time, and I went through my frustrations during the revamping.....but I also feel quite lucky. I'm loving M2E...I think it's so much better than first edition and I feel lucky to have been a part of the change that is now giving me so much fun.

100% Agreed.

Yeah Kirai was my First Master and I played her all the time in 1st Edition... for second I moved to Jack Daw so I didn't have to compare my Master to 1st edition.. Though I will start playing Kirai again at some point.. I'm already back to playing Von Schill, Seamus and McMourning, and I love the changes to them, they all feel really interesting.