Lone Marshal pricing error?

Jackanory

It's not an error I'm afraid, I have been wondering that as well, why does he cost as much as a crew box. And I don't think it's the horse as the Indiana Jones guy I never remember his name has a horse master mini and a non horse master mini + a totem + 3 minion's + a henchman + the cards. :D

If you do that you get 3 Wastrel's which work in the guild, you can use Luna as a guild hound, you get Sidir which is quite a good henchman in the guild on his own, then again I have no idea what to do with the whip guy, could proxy something I guess. Now that I think about it, if I ever want the Lone Marshall I'll do just the same :D

And if you are considering that I might want to buy the Wastrel's and Sidir from you if you decide to sell them ;)

No offence meant to Wyrd, but I thought it was a mistake also. 35 bucks for a single model. Of a guy on a horse. The sculpt is rather boring as well imho, its a guild rifleman on a horse. Why does it cost so much?

I do like the idea's so far for redoing the relic hunter set. You could also turn the wastrels into zombies fairly easily and Luna into a canine remains as well, if you were doing a resser crew too.

No offence meant to Wyrd, but I thought it was a mistake also. 35 bucks for a single model. Of a guy on a horse. The sculpt is rather boring as well imho, its a guild rifleman on a horse. Why does it cost so much?

I do like the idea's so far for redoing the relic hunter set. You could also turn the wastrels into zombies fairly easily and Luna into a canine remains as well, if you were doing a resser crew too.

Very true, the model is quite bland as well. 

Good idea about the Rezzer side!