Midlands Pre-GT Warm-Up Event on the 27th October

Undisclosed

Hi folks,

I'm organising a Pre-GT warm up event in the Midlands for anyone who is interested in going. I suppose you all want specifics.

Location and Travel

It will take place in the Hatherton United Reformed Church in Walsall (Google Maps https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hatherton+United+Reformed+Church,+Hatherton+Road,+Walsall&aq=2&oq=hatherton+united&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=6.969708,19.753418&vpsrc=6&t=h&ie=UTF8&hq=Hatherton+United+Reformed+Church,&hnear=Hatherton+Rd,+Walsall,+West+Midlands+WS1,+United+Kingdom&ll=52.586991,-1.979143&spn=0.00242,0.004823&z=18&iwloc=A&cid=3166400367388651570) on Saturday 27th of October. The venue is behind the Walsall Library and the Gala Baths and is very near the Walsall Bus Station and not far from the Train station either.

For car parking, there are about 4 spaces outside the church which will be free all day. These tend to go quickly however. There is a local NCP car park in Freer Street which is very close, and street side parking nearby but this tends to get expensive.

Cost and Food/Drink

The cost for the day will be £10, sent as a gift to my PayPal address : jacobgraham@hotmail.co.uk.

Please include your Name and Forum name on the PayPal gift, so i know who has jsut sent me money :D

The church has some kitchen facilities, so tea and coffee will be available. For obvious reasons (it being a church) there isn't a bar. However, there is a Wetherspoons just down the road.

Timetable/Rulespack

This will be made available shortly, i just need to finalise a few things. For now i'm looking to see who would be interested in attending the event. If i can get 10 people it will go ahead.

It will also be a Ranked event.

Here be the almighty rulespack! https://www.dropbox.com/s/9aurqj4a9kqbm5w/Pre-GT%20RulePackv2.pdf

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Jacob

Entrants List

1. Luke Cocksedge (shakes1066)

2. James Doxey (mythicFOX)

3. Craig Johnson (ukrocky)

4. Jimmy Balderstone (ninjahamster)

5. Jack Evans (*Jack*)

6. Shane Tarbuck

7. Dominic Westerland (Dumb Luck)

8. Aidan Kirk (CunningStunt)

More.

Edited by Undisclosed

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the lack of updates on this, the past couple of weeks have been a bit busier than they normally are but i'm back.

I've got a few more people ready to sign up, just waiting for their final word on it but fingers crossed this should get some more attendance soon. If you are still interested, then let me know. It's only £10 so there's nothing to lose really!