Best Week 5 Tweet + Week 4 Winner!

EricJ

Guess that means as you won twice you also get 2 chances with the main prize draw? Gotta love those odds! biggrin.gif

I thought the draw for the grand prize was open to everyone and not just the winners of previous weeks?

Eric said that the big prize would be allocated by a random draw from all qualifying entries over the six weeks that the competion ran.

So if you did the bonus re-tweet on week one then a funny/amusing tweet for each of the six weeks you will have 7 entries in the random draw even if you never made the 5-a-week shortlist.

Week 6! I installed Twitter just to get my submit on. I only wish my "hiatus" had ended sooner; missed out on so much.

Of course, there are more important things than Twitter contests. Like ... releasing the McMourning avatar wallpaper. /nudge /nudge

:combatpuppet

Edited by Hatchethead

Week 6! I installed Twitter just to get my submit on. I only wish my "hiatus" had ended sooner; missed out on so much.

Of course, there are more important things than Twitter contests. Like ... releasing the McMourning avatar wallpaper. /nudge /nudge

:combatpuppet

Facebook contest ends tomorrow as well. Could still make that, although I wouldn't make an account for it if you don't already have one.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=116360451786974&id=111814475574905

• 2 weeks later...
All week 6 entries were submitted into the main contest. Also, one week 6 entry won my favorite for the entire contest, and that person was my automatic week 6 winner, thus the lack of vote (that person has been contacted). :D

Well as I haven't been contacted I think it safe to say it wasn't mine so would you care to share with us the week 6 winning entry or is that the big announcement you were building up to yesterday???

• 2 weeks later...
All week 6 entries were submitted into the main contest. Also, one week 6 entry won my favorite for the entire contest, and that person was my automatic week 6 winner, thus the lack of vote (that person has been contacted). :D

I must have missed your first mail Eric. Can you please send it again?

Seriously, I just searched Twitter for the hashtag but it won't let me go that far back. What was the winning entry?