Cambridge Demo Day.

Ratty

Yep, good day indeed!

Was great to put some faces to names and also to get a lesson in some of the finer points of Freikorps!

Cheers Ratty,

Roll on the tourney!

Dom

You took out the two Viks.. Which was better than Seamus did later on. He got two Viks in the face.

But it was a fun game, and it's not so bad getting beaten up with the same crew you have just brought. What are you planning to paint first all the Freikorp or are you going to paint a core like I have of the Viks, Von Schill and a Librarian?

Edited by Ratty

You took out the two Viks.. Which was better than Seamus did later on. He got two Viks in the face.

But it was a fun game, and it's not so bad getting beaten up with the same crew you have just brought. What are you planning to paint first all the Freikorp or are you going to paint a core like I have of the Viks, Von Schill and a Librarian?

Not sure yet, I've got 2 Guild Gaurd and a Peacekeeper to do first.

So many toys, so little time! :o)

Thanks again for the game. Looking forward a rematch at some point in the future.

Cheers,

Dom

My girlfriend popped in at lunch and got some photos. unfortunately she didn't realise we had some more tables for gaming, so we don't have any photos of the open gaming.

Me and Clousseau running games. I think this is just after Boothdom blew up both of my viks.. Unfortunately for him Sonnia is about to get shot in the face by Von Schill.

Demo1.jpg

The look on Boothdoms face after Von Schill turned Sonnia into swiss cheese.

Demo2.jpg

He did have lovely models, Can't wait to see his next crew.

Edited by Ratty