Malifaux in Northern Virginia

nebiros

I will try to make it out, but I only found out about it yesterday.

I have a few pieces of terrain, but unfortunately it's meant for Warmachine, which has much more forgiving cover rules. In the games that I've played so far, I find that you need some tall, LOS blocking terrain or the Guild will walk all over you.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it sounds like we've got two decent sized groups going on. I'm hoping that at some point in the near future, we might be able to merge the two and have one large group. That being said, I'd like to throw out the idea of starting a league for Malifaux. I think there might be enough of us around and I think it would be a great thing to encourage game play. So, what does everyone think?

Well, it sounds like we've got two decent sized groups going on. I'm hoping that at some point in the near future, we might be able to merge the two and have one large group. That being said, I'd like to throw out the idea of starting a league for Malifaux. I think there might be enough of us around and I think it would be a great thing to encourage game play. So, what does everyone think?

I'd be in. I'm just getting started, but one of my friends looped me in -- and now I've dragged 4 people from my 40k group in. It looks like there are a whole host of people in this area. I think it'd be cool to get another way to organize around here rather than this one thread -- I'd be up for paying for something like Meetup to help organize NoVA Malifaux.

In any case, in for a league.

Besides gaming stores, I'm inside the beltway in Falls Church, have space for two games in my basement and terrain, and a number of people that I normally play with are in the exact same situation.

Hi NoVA (and greater DC) players. I started a meetup group for Malifaux. Feel free to join.

http://www.meetup.com/Malifaux/

I figure it will be a nice way to help us organize games (beyond continuous posting in one thread), do a league if we want, and also a campaign. It's a great way to tie together the different groups and try to keep things going.

I've absorbed the cost, but it would be great if you joined! Maybe we can use it to arrange some games this week.

That was a heck of a turn out. Good meeting those of you I hadn't already met!

Is there some way we can grab some of those Iron Fist tables? Honestly, Saturday's game was a lot more comfortable because we had more space.

In any event, nice to meet you all. It'd be great if you joined the meetup! Helps us keep track of players in the area and organize things in a different way!

http://www.meetup.com/malifaux/